TOTAL TIME: 0:40
SERVING: 8 BOMBS
- 1Kg Mince Meat
- 1/2 Onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 Cup pickles, chopped
- 1 Cup Cheddar, shredded
- Yellow mustard
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- Sesame seeds
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, cook mince over medium heat until crispy.
- Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Flatten each biscuit round to about ¼” thickness. Top each round of dough with cooked mince, pickles, mustard, cooked bacon and cheese. Pinch the edges together to create a ball. (It will look like a dumpling!)
- Place the burger bombs, seam side-down, on the baking sheet. Brush the tops of the dough with melted butter then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake until the biscuits are golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve with ketchup.